WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO HELP YOU
Why are we still open? As an Essential Business in the community, we provide communications and connectivity equipment to both Consumers and SMB needed to work from home and especially to the medical professionals, first responders and other essential workers!
We are following guidance from public health authorities, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we continue to implement strategies to protect our workforce and ensure continuity of operations for our customers.
Out of an abundance of caution and to balance the safety of our employees with the critical needs of our customers, we have taken the following steps:
- Stores that are open will operate on reduced hours Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM- 6 PM, Sundays 12-4.
- We are limiting the number of customers in a store to not exceed the number of employees working at any given time in order to promote social distancing. 1 to 1 ratio of customer/employees.
- In stores that allow, we are scheduling our employees in shifts to limit exposure.
- We are restricting multi store scheduling of employees.
- We have our employees separated within the stores for safe distancing.
- We ask that our Customers respect a safe distance zone of 6 ft when working with an employee.
- We are asking all customers and employees that have traveled to high risk countries in the last 14 days, to stay home and contact us via telephone or our website.
- We have our stores being Professionally Cleaned to properly sanitize all the displays, counters, floors and touch points in the store.
- Every Hour, our staff is sanitizing door handles, display devices, counters and other high touch areas. Our staff is sanitizing work areas and equipment between every customer interaction for everyone’s safety.
- We are suggesting that our customers call their local store prior to coming, so we can be prepared and schedule an appointment. You may be asked at the door, for additional information, credentials, device info and ask to have you wait back in your vehicle, while we complete the necessary work. We will then contact you immediately with any further questions or when your transaction is completed. Some stores may not be able to follow this 100% but we will still use a 1 to 1 ratio mentioned above.
We are closely monitoring the Covid-19 Virus information, so we can make the best decisions for our valued Employees and Customers! Our goal is to stay open during the crisis, to assist the community, especially our Emergency Health and First Responders during this time. If our stores deplete their cleaning & sanitizing materials, we will temporarily close until we get them more supplies. We are all in this together and if we all act responsibly for the safety of others, we can all get thru this serious pandemic.